Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  The New York weather is finally nice (sunny, not too humid, no rain) and it's making me very optimistic about what the last month of summer holds. However before it got so nice I had plenty of time indoors to build up my already too long wishlist. I'm thinking about making this an every other week feature because all of this browsing for things to add to my wishlist probably isn't good for my wallet. 

BarbourĀ® Women's Beadnell Jacket
I have been on the search for a new rain jacket all summer (my old one could not withstand the South Bend weather) and I think I've found the perfect one. Waterproof and water resistant, drawstrings at the waist so that it has shape, zip-in lining so it can be worn in all seasons, removable hood, hand warmer pockets (I'm extremely excited about these) and a classic shape. This jacket has everything...except a good price. Sigh. 

Inline image 1
I recently got my first Vickers bow bracelet from Kiel James Patrick (styled here) and I am in love. They look kind of silly out of context, but they're adorable on your wrist and add a preppy touch to any outfit. They come in a variety of patterns, but I'm loving this soft pink and navy combo. 

Normally I am completely content with Notre Dame not having a Greek system; in a lot of ways it makes things easier and we definitely still have fun. However I do get majorly jealous of all of the cute apparel and accessories my friends in sororities have! SFJ's are the number one item that I covet. It's so unfair that I can't I be one of these  or these girls. Luckily, aside from having some super cute sorority things, Southern Shirt Co. also carries SFJ's for us normal people in a variety of fun colors. The lavender is my favorite. 

Can you tell I've been on a bit of a bow trip lately? I love love love this necklace. I don't have any pearls of this length, and the bow keeps the long pearls from looking matronly. I've been on the verge of buying it on eBay a few times, but I can't seem to pull the trigger. I think what's getting me is that the pearls are fake yet the necklace is still (even on eBay) fairly expensive. I guess I can settle for just staring at it online. 

Inline image 2
I already discussed my love of the new Lilly Pulitzer collection, and I spent a fair amount of time browsing it. I really fell in love with this navy shirt dress. It's so versatile; I could wear it in the summer but it would also transition easily to fall, and its long enough to wear to work but also out. 

What are your favorites from this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment