Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Continuing the alliteration of Wishlist Wednesday, here's a post on Thirsty Thursday! Don't worry, it's not what you're thinking. No matter the season, I always have a water bottle with me, a habit that I developed during long dance rehearsals. Obviously its super important to stay hydrated, especially during the summer. Drinking lots of water helps with weight loss, your skin, etc etc (just call me Dr. Sydney). Luckily, some of my favorite brands make tumblers and reusable bottles that help make your water bottle its own fashion statement. 
PS: This post is obviously not going by without some monograms.



         


 Left to right from top: Tervis, Lifeguard PressTervisEtsy, Vineyard Vines,  Marley Lilly

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment