Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy last Friday of July! Here are my favorite things this week: 


2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda - Tusk in Sun  2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda - Tiger Lilly
This is going to sound a little lame but I've legitimately been counting down the days until August since I got these agendas because I'm sooo excited to use them. I had one last year and sadly it got lost in the moving-out process, so I've been making due with a little blue one from CVS.  I miss using these so much! The prints are adorable and unique, and the large size is perfect. I have the Tusk In Sun and Tiger Lilly prints(one for classwork, one for meetings/hall council/student government/travel). 


(I only thought to take a pic right before I took it off, so it doesn't look perfect.)
I tend to shy away from pink nails because I feel like they can look a little "Barbie" and not-so-classy on blonde girls. However, I am happy to have been proven wrong with this color. It's a more melon-y pink, which makes it less bright and therefore less childish. It also went on very smoothly and stayed on my nails for a week and a half with minimal chipping, which is I was extremely impressed with. 


(via my Instagram)
3) Kate Spade bow ring
I just rediscovered this ring in my jewelry box, and I'm mad at myself for letting it sit there for so long!  It's too big for my middle or ring finger, but it fits perfectly on my index finger. I've gotten so many compliments on it. Unfortunately it's not on sale anymore, but you can probably find it on eBay or similar sites.

4) Keratin treatment
Before anyone gets up in arms, I do NOT get the treatment that has carcinogens in it. I've heard plenty of bloggers say that they have the worst hair ever and that no one else could possibly understand how bad it is. To them I would say I UNDERSTAND. My hair is truly the worst for so many reasons (frizzy, thick, straight in the front but curly in the back...don't know how that happens). This keratin treatment de-frizzes my hair without taking away all of the volume or wave.

That's all I've got this week...enjoy the weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment