Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone! I'm excited to show you some of my favorite items from the past few weeks.
(Last use of alliteration for a while I swear).

The first thing on my favorites list are the monogram decals that I ordered from Etsy a few weeks ago from the seller pinkydotgifts. These vinyl stickers are really high quality and come in a ton of colors and fonts. I also got one for my computer, and I'm absolutely loving them!

When I went to France, Lilly's Callahan shorts were the only kind that I brought with me. The fit of these shorts are even better than the cult favorite J.Crew 3" chinos, and they come in way more prints. 

I read this book on the plane and found it really amusing. Obviously its not meant to be taken entirely seriously (the illustrations are particularly satirical) but it was fun to point out some similarities between the descriptions in the book and my own family. It also includes some funny anecdotes about famous preppies. 

Like pretty much every girl, I love the J.Crew rose necklace. What I definitely do not love is the price tag. I know there are lots of places you can get necklaces by this one, I decided to go with a classic standby, Pink Pineapple Shop. Their jewelry is always high quality and the prices are awesome. I wore this necklace to work the other day and got so many compliments (and its only $28)! I would highly recommend PPS for accessories.
Get it here! By the way, no idea how my arms ended up two different colors, I'm not striped I swear. 


Enjoy your weekend! Don't forget to check out the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale through Sunday!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment