Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Wow it's Wednesday already?! I feel like all of a sudden the summer is flying by...Anyways happy Wishlist Wednesday! Enjoy and be sure to tell me what you're wishing for this week!

I've been using an umbrella with my company's logo on it this summer, which is unfortunately not as attractive as it is functional. This umbrella would be much better looking for when I go back to school.

I have a little obsession with sticky notes. My desk is always covered with them because I'm constantly writing down my random thoughts on them. I wouldn't mind having a desk covered in these adorable owl ones though!

3) Tory Burch cardigan
Can you tell I've been pursuing Tory Burch online? I have the "shrunken" version of this sweater, which I love for its warmth and style. I also like this longer version as well as this oatmeal color.

Fun fact about me: I am a cowgirl. No, for real. I've competed in rodeos and been trained in roping, bareback, gymkhana, you name it. Frye makes THE BEST cowboy boots. I've had mine for 6 years now (wow I'm old). In addition to wearing them on horseback, I like wearing Frye boots in the fall, and these have caught my eye. 

I blogged about this watch the other day...and now I'm thinking about getting it. This is how blogging can be dangerous, folks.


This is only a half serious item on my wishlist. When I was in elementary school, everyone had these spray bottles that misted you while fanning you at the same time, perfect for humid New York summers. I could seriously use one of these right now as it's going to be ONE HUNDRED degrees in NYC tomorrow (and probably about 29 degrees in my office). 

Stay cool, everyone!

post signature











No comments:

Post a Comment