Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Happy Hump Day everyone! Anyone else think of the Geico commercial there? Here are this week's additions to the ever-growing wishlist. This one is pretty fall-centric because of all the beautiful fall collections that I've been browsing through this week.

I love this boot. The color is amazing for fall and I like that, unlike on so many Tory Burch shoes, the logo is subtle. These were on sale for $299 from $495 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and I had a long internal debate about getting them. By the time my debate was over, all that was left was a size 5. Tragic. They're sold out in brown now but still available in black.


I love the classic look of this duffle. I travel a lot, and this would be the perfect replacement for my old suitcase. I think that everyone can agree that if you're going to monogram anything, it should be luggage, and I find this to be a very classy use the monogram.. 

Quilted tack jacket
 I know that it's the middle of summer, but I can't resist coveting this J. Crew piece. It would be perfect for fall, and be a good substitute to the North Face Denali jacket that I basically live in from October to December. 

I like the heavier look of acrylic monograms for fall. I lean heavily on brown and gold accessories in the colder months, so I would get a tortoise-shell monogram and a gold chain. BTW, I have a friend whose monogram is actually KSM, the standard "example" monogram. How lucky is she?

Inline image 1
(via @ginamadeit Instagram)
I'm a fan of hair bows, but I have such thick hair that hair clips usually end up looking a little funny because they can't grasp a lot of hair. This bun bow is the solution; instead of a clip it has an elastic. This would hold much better in thick hair, and is also shown being worn on the wrist! I find this to be a perfect accessory. 

It's almost the weekend, preps! 

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment