Sunday, June 23, 2013

Collective OOTD's

Yesterday was a crazy day for me so I couldn't get to my computer, but here's a compilation of some of my favorite outfits from this week!

Details here

I just got a new pair of gold Jacks, and I have been wearing them EVERYWHERE. I think its safe to say that I'm obsessed.
Top: Express
Shorts: J.Crew


This is a perfect example of how Lilly can go from corporate to casual. I wore this dress with the blazer to work, then took it off for a night with friends. 
Blazer: Gap (similar)



Anything nautical is a huge trend for summer, so I chose these Lilly shorts and a woven belt on a hot day. 
Top: Madewell
Belt: J.Crew




This outfit is a combination of two of the items on my wishlist that I was lucky enough to find. I seriously love this dress. I wore it to two birthdays in the same day. One was a barbecue and the other was a dinner in NYC, and it was perfect for both!
Shoes: J.Crew


Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful weekend! 

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment