Thursday, June 27, 2013

(Belated) Wishlist Wednesday

Hey everyone! I can't believe I forgot to do this yesterday, but I got so caught up in my packing excitement. So without any more delays, here's my wishlist for the week!

I have wanted this exact shep shirt for years. They are cute and so so comfy and warm!

Who doesn't want to expand their collection of Jacks? (Shoutout to my sister who just got her first pair!)


3) Spirit Football Jersey
Coral, monograms, and Marley Lilly...what's not to love?


4) Monogrammed Otterbox
When I get my new iPhone (a long way off, I know), this is definitely going to be the case I get. I always wished that Otterboxes were better looking because otherwise they're such good cases, and I finally found the perfect one!


5) iPad mini case
This truly is a wish, because these cases are very expensive, but I think that they're a beautiful and glamorous way to protect my new iPad mini.

I just realized there's a lot of monogramming on this wishlist (I'm only minorly obsessed, I swear). I'm going to try to post as much as I can in France, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get WiFi. In the meantime, stay preppy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment