Thursday, June 20, 2013

Monogram Madness

Last night while I was scrolling through some old posts on my favorite blogs, I came across this post from Caitlin at Southern Curls and Pearls. It's a super easy tutorial about how to monogram chargers, and I thought it would be fun to try.
All I have to say is OMG these things are awesome!! They're so much better looking than I thought they would be, and they're so easy (and addictive). I won't tell you how long I spent playing with them (an hour) or what kind of insane things I monogrammed (the snap on my sunglasses case). Here's a pic of the results. I'm so happy with these and I've been thinking all day about other things I can put them on.


Everyone should definitely check these out! What kind of unusual things have you monogrammed?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those thing addictive? I swear, I switch mine out every month haha! I loveeee monograms, I don't know what I'm going to do when I get married haha. I guess I'll have to change them all, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete