Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

Like most people, I have a wishlist a mile long. Browsing online and visiting stores to add to it is a hobby of mine. Some of the items on it are more realistic than others, but I would definitely be happy to have any of these! These are the five things that I am lusting after most:

Among purses, I believe that watches are the best kind of fashion purchases. Their value does not depreciate, they last forever, and they get so much use. I am always looking to expand my watch collection, and these Kate Spade watches are adorable. 


I've tried this dress on two different times, and both times I put it back on the rack because there were other pieces that I wanted more. But I'm still thinking about how cute it is! I'm definitely hoping to add this to my collection soon. 


Maybe its nerdy, but I love love love buying school supplies. It gets me so excited for new classes, and I like to tell myself that cuter supplies motivate me to work harder. I just preordered my Lilly Pulitzer agenda, and this binder is perfect for my next school purchase. They come in a variety of colors and patterns and all can be monogrammed. 


I have a confession to make: I collect bikinis. Somehow I can always manage to justify buying another one. While I've curbed my bathing suit habit a bit, this pineapple bikini might be enough to make me fall off the wagon.

I've been in the market for wedges that I can use both at work and with casual outfits, and I think these J.Crew espadrilles fit that description. They're versatile and also a great height for a tall girl like me. 

Hopefully I can pick some of these up soon! What are you wishing for this Wednesday?


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment