Monday, June 24, 2013

Random Obsession: Francesca's Collection

When I went to school this past year, I was overwhelmed by the amount of Midwesterners there. The official statistic is that 40% of last year's freshman class was from the Midwest, but I think its probably closer to 80%. Because I was surrounded by people who thought Chicago was "the City" instead of New York (lol), I found myself constantly defending the Northeast.
I think the only time that I haven't been able to prove that my hometown is better was when I was at the mall with a few of my friends and walked into Francesca's. All of my friends were stunned that I had never been to one and were thrilled that the Midwest finally had something that New York didn't. However, I wasn't even put down by their teasing because I was so in awe.
For those of you who don't know, Francesca's is a chain of boutiques (oxymoron, I know). They're all over the Midwest and the Mid-Atlantic. The prices are very good for what you get, and they're always having some kind of promotion. My favorite section is the jewelry- they have awesome statement necklaces.
Here are some of my favorite pieces from this cute boutique!

Bad picture, but who doesn't love a little chevron dress?



This dress reminds me of some in the Lilly summer collection, especially the beading on the neckline.


Love the bow accent!

This beautiful statement necklace is only $32!


This necklace is perfect for when you want to make more of a statement than your normal pearls.


Remember when I said they always have sales? Right now their summer collection is 50% off!
What are your favorite picks from Francescas? Am I the only one that had never heard of it before?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment