Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Things I'm Loving: Pastel Nails

Butter London Kerfuffle, Essie Lilacism, L'Oreal I Do, Butter London Fiver, Essie Fiji

A few days ago, I began doing some planning for my trip to France (more on that to come!). I figured I'd start small by deciding what color nail polish to wear. I was able to narrow it down to five choices, but beyond that I was torn. In an effort to make a decision, I painted each of my nails a different color to see which looked best on my hands. 
The embarrassing thing is, I still can't choose! Since having this funny color combination on my nails, I've really started thinking about how much I love pastel nail polish. That may sound dramatic, but here's why pastel is the best:

1) The colors remind me of Easter and summer, so looking down at my nails always makes me happy
2) They add a pretty pop of color to a look without being overwhelming or drawing too much attention 
3) They look pretty and classy on every skin tone
4) Pastel colors are the perfect way to add a touch of summer to any outfit!

What are your thoughts on pastels? Which is your favorite color? (Please help me choose!!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment