Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

I love New York. I love the history, the architecture, the culture, and the people. I love the sitting on a park bench and looking out at the water while the sun is shining. Which is usually is on a summer NY day. Therefore,  I naively thought that I was leaving rain and clouds behind in South Bend and so I put my rain boots in storage. Big. Mistake.I feel like every day since I started work I've either been walking to or from the office in some kind of downpour.
So, I've been in the market for some cute, rain-proof shoes to wear during my commute. Luckily, jelly flats are becoming more and more popular among my favorite designers. Check out my picks! 

I'm loving these J.Crew Factory rubber flats so much that I bought them for myself. They're fun and stylish, yet still totally practical. The color will definitely cheer me up on a rainy day, and the bow is a cute preppy touch.










Which is your favorite? What shoes do you love for rainy days?


post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment