Monday, August 5, 2013

Birthday Girl

My family always travels in August during one of my best friend's birthdays. We've been friends for over a decade (woah) and I think I've been home for her birthday about twice. That's why this year I was super excited to be home during all of August and celebrate her birthday with her. Her birthday hasn't happened yet, but I've already got all of her presents! She's a Pi Phi and had been coveting the Lilly Pulitzer collection, so I decided to pick out a few pieces for her. I think that the Lilly sorority collection is a great option for gifts. Its a personal touch, yet still really easy to pick out. In addition, each item is something you could always use one more of (ex: cups, bags) so even if she already has one or gets one from another friend she won't have to awkwardly return it. Here's a look at what my best friend got as well as a few more goodies from the collection. 

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

Lilly Pulitzer Acrylic Tumbler with Straw - Pi Beta Phi

Lilly Pulitzer Dry Erase Board - Alpha Omicron Pi

Lilly Pulitzer iPhone 4 Case - Delta Gamma Sorority




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment